Finding a destination to study abroad can be difficult...make it easy!
You want a peaceful, stable and safe country! One that is diverse in race and culture. One that has wilderness and skyscrapers, stage, musicals and major league sports. If you want an internationally recognized degree or diploma, YOU WANT CANADA!
Why St. Clair?
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES - From the wilderness of the north, to the shopping, theartre and major league sports of the big city
- PEOPLE AND CULTURE - Distinct multicutltural communities and events enhance quality of life - more than 100 languages are spoken
- STRONG ECONOMY - Industries range from farming, to healthcare, to manufacturing and technology, to creative arts and tourism
- ONTARIO HAS IT ALL! - Its no wonder that one in three Canadians choose to call Ontario home!
- COMFORTABLE CLIMATE - Located in the most southerly part of Canada, our campuses align in the same latitude as Northern California, Madrid, Spain. and Rome, Italy
- INTERNATIONAL BORDER - Detroit, Michigan is just across the bridge in the USA, giving immediate access to all major league sports, the stage, shopping and nightlife
- SAFE, CLEAN COMMUNITIES - No matter which campus you choose, you can be confident your stay here will be pleasant and secure
- GREAT CHOICES - 3 unique campuses with 85 program options that provide hundreds of career opportunities!
On our Windsor campus, with approx. 6,500 students, it has a broad range of programs and a variety of sports, clubs and associations to choose from.
The small, intimate campus, fosters an active student life with intramural sports and a community arena on site for the approx. 900 full-time students.
This facility, which specializes in metal cutting programs, is perfect for people interested in an exciting career in manufacturing.
- 2nd largest country in the world with 32 million friendly people
- The United Nations consistently lists Canada as one of the best places to live in the world
- Canada welcomes immigrants and embraces diversity - immigrants make up to 60% of Canada's total polulation growth
- First-rate education system - Canadian students earn top scores in universal testing
- Internationally recognized credits, diplomas and degrees - more than 100,000 international students attend Canadian colleges and universities each year
- Canadian post secondary schools offer affordable tuition and living expenses, ranking among the lowest for English speaking countries
- Canadians enjoy a high standard of living with universal, accessible healthcare
- Canada ranks 7th among the most popular travel destinations in the world
ทางเข้า gclub มือถือ_ตารางคะแนนบอล_12เบ็ต
- There are 3.8 million Canadians who regularly speak at least two languages at home with Chinese, Italian, and Punjabi as the most frequently spoken other than English and French
- Canadians are recognized internationally for their efforts to promote health and generally consider themselves healthy people
- Compared to other countries, Canadians live longer and suffer less chronic illnesses and disabilities
Great Canadian Websites
- Largest province in Canada
- 1 in 3 Canadians live in Ontario -
5 million people live in the greater Toronto area (GTA)
- Distinct multicultural communities and events enhance quality of life - more than 100 languages spoken
- Easy access to major cities via the 401 highway and railway system
- Contributes to 42% of the country's gross domestic product (GDP) - accounts for 60% of all manufacturing exports
- Provides one third of the world's fresh water supply and mines the world's largest supply of nickle
Great Ontario Websites
- The College was established in 1967 and is a highly acclaimed public community college serving over 8,500 full time and 20,000 part-time learners on three campuses
- The College offers hundreds of career
paths in health sciences, community studies, business and information technology, engineering technologies, and media, art & design.
- Since 2004 we have added more than $1.24 million in academic upgrades including new computer labs, classroom technology and study space
- A recent $3.7 million student centre expansion means lots of space for studying & meeting other students
- High provincial ratings with an employer satisfaction rating of 91% and an 81% graduate employment rate
3 Campuses To Choose From
Our 3 campuses are located in safe, clean communities that are in the heart of North America's technology & manufacturing section. Windsor-Essex County is Canada's automotive capital and intellectual center of the Canadian automotive industry and home to the "Big 3" Automakers.
Surrounded by beautiful lakes, rivers, and waterfront landscapes, our campuses are located in the most southern part of Canada. As a result, we enjoy long summers, with an average of 26.62 degrees celcius in June, July and August, and the warmest fall with a daily average of 11 degrees Celsius in September, October and November.